Banana Nutrament

6/29/2005
Re: GIRLS! GIRLS! ATTENTION ALL GIRL ROCKERS!




Gilel Grupeeprathnosm
to anon-78823118
Jun 21 (8 days ago)


Hello, I am responding to ya Craigs Listing for hott rocker chickymamas. I am definitely down with Bloc Party, they're cool musics but I don't think any of them are sexy, too skinny for my taste, I need DAT AZZ, I like a man who is living large like Charles in Charge. I salt and pepper my mango, and I am punk like M.I.A., except my family is Sinhalese (she is on the other side cos she's Tamil). If I ever bump into her at Soho House I will have to Glock Rock her in the face DC SNIPA STYLEE. I ain't having none of it, sista. If you want I will have a beef with her and maybe it will get the band more coverage in the NME. I can play bass guitar, the snare drum, cowbell, recorder, and me mum made me practice sitar a bit but I am no Ravi Shankar. I want to make one thing clear, if I tryout for your band you will be paying me, not the other way round. The last time I joined a band all I got for $300 were crap headshots of me in front of fuzzy clouds and unicorns. Holla at me at and we will work dis shit out.

Peace in da Middle East,
Gilel







Gilel Grupeeprathnosm
to Marisa
Jun 23 (6 days ago)

Marisa,

Whuddup girl, thanks for getting back to me so quick. I cooked up this joint in my family's basement on my four track, make sure you play it on a soundsystem with good bass levels so you can hear the low end. It only took a few minutes and I didn't know what to play, so if you don't like it I can make another one right quick. If you want to hear a traditional song like London Bridge or Frere Jacques I can do that too. One warning tho, if you try to get Diplo or hire some cracker DJ to steal my riddims for a sample in one of ya songs, one day you will see me jump out the shadows and snipa vex you Halo Xbox Live stylee. No one steals from Gilel, not even my mother. I attached a picture of me, it's not as punk as I like, but I did pay $300 and that is the least embarrasing one. So I want to know when I come down and tryout for the band now. What should I wear?

Peace,
Gilel

Gilel in basement demoing bass guitar





No response.


Gilel Grupeeprathnosm
to Marisa
Jun 27 (2 days ago)

Marisa,

Wos shakin' girl? Long time no hear. Don't play yourself like dat, holla atcha girl.

Oneness,
Gilel




Gilel Grupeeprathnosm
to Marisa
Jun 28 (12 hours ago)

What kind of shit is dat? I think you iz like a racist, but not for skin color, instead for my age. You are like an age racist. I am only thirteen years old but I have the inna wisdom of Jah. I and I learned bass guitar only two years ago in Mrs. Spiegelman's music class and now am top ranking. I only contacted you because right now I could use a few bucks and I thought dis Spice Girls shit would be good money. Two months from now I go on tour with Dizzee Rascal and then I will get mad paper. I need to know the name of this band you are putting together so next year if I bump into them at Glastonbury I can cut they fucking throats.

Angrily,
Gilel



Lady Sovereign - Cha Ching (Cheque 1 2 Remix)
This is my favorite joint offa dat Grime compilation, get it here
Lady Sov plays Knitting Factory in NYC on July 13th


Link to this post