Banana Nutrament

11/23/2005
MSRTfully KRFTed


My first year at university has left me far too busy to post, and I apologize for all the unanswered e-mails. Except for the ones inquiring about whether I am in a relationship, those are icky. Really, I can't be bothered, unless you see me here.


I have begun the odd weekend of DJing round the student pub housed beneath our residence hall. These MSTRKRFT remixes having been pricking up people's ears, they're also perfect for getting the lot of us plonkers off our feet. Death From Above 1979's Jesse Keeler and Al-P from Girls Are Short make up the tag-team duo, they have a busy production slate running through next year. Not as mental as Lawrence Welk, mind you, but going interesting places.


Bloc Party - Two More Years (MSTRKRFT Remix)

Death From Above 1979 - Sexy Results (MSTRKRFT Remix)


Panthers - Thank Me With Your Hands (MSTRKRFT Remix)