Banana Nutrament

12/07/2005
You're the One for Me..


A friend of our blog forwarded this Craigslist head-scratcher over, link is here. Also pasted below in case it gets taken down.


Looking for an Open Minded Man - 30 (Dallas)

I am an attractive woman who is intelligent, happy, educated, and fun. I enjoy working out, cooking, and the Theatre. I am a woman with many diverse interests and perspectives. Looking for someone to laugh with, to cry with, and to dream with. I have a lot to give and want so much to have that special someone in my life.

My ideal man is intelligent, educated, honest and sincere. Looks are not important to me, it is what is on the inside that truly counts. You are trustworthy and open minded, interested in working together to build a relationship based on understanding. A man that sees our potential together and encourages each other to reach for the stars.

If you have an open mind and are looking for your perfect match, reach me at the e-mail above. No porkers or fattie fat fatt fats.

this is in or around Dallas
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



Good thing I'm not looking for any long distance lovin'..


Clancy Eccles - Fattie Fattie
Get it here, plus more on Eccles here


Morrissey - You're the One for Me, Fatty
Pick it up here