Banana Nutrament

1/20/2006
Never Boosted, Never Shoplifted


What the hell is YouTube's business model? They show free compressed videos for broadband connections and stick in only a few text ads. I originally dismissed it thinking it was just another Google Video, only good for the bedroom karaoke or that stupid SNL rap video.

I really misjudged what it was capable of, there's plenty weird stuff there. And it's addictive as fuck. The below are all tracks that were up on our blog at some point in the past, half of 'em I didn't even know had a video:

Animal Collective - Leaf House video
Black Dice - Smiling Off video
Dungen - Panda video
Four Test - Smile Around the Face video
CocoRosie - Noah's Ark video
Special Ed- I Got It Made video
Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth- They Reminisce Over You video
M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun video
Grandmaster Flash & Fab Five Freddie - Wild Style Clip video

Be careful, don't get sucked in like I did.